Shopping: skin care

by - Sunday, July 27, 2014

Good Morning! A couple of days ago I bought some products for daily skin care that I finished. Often I like to try and test new products, and so I took some little things of which I will talk about now.

Buongiornoo! Un paio di giorni fa ho comprato alcuni prodotti per la cura quotidiana della pelle che ho terminato. Spesso mi piace provare e testare nuovi prodotti e così ho preso alcune cosine di cui ora vi parlerò.


PURE BEAUTY - body lotion refreshing mandarin
I have to say that I've never heard about this brand but I like it a lot. The smell of this body lotion is really fresh and good. It hydrates the skin and it absorbs quickly. It also does not contain many harmful ingredients such as parabens. If you are interested in other natural curiosities I leave here the link.

Devo dire che non ho mai sentito parlare di questo marchio ma mi piace molto. Il profumo di questa lozione corpo è davvero fresco e buono. Idrata la pelle e si assorbe in fretta. Inoltre non contiene molti ingredienti dannosi come i parabeni. Se siete interessate ad altre curiosità naturali vi lascio qui il link.

Price - Prezzo: € 2,98


CERCA DI CUPRA - latte detergente tonificante
I've already talked about this makeup remover, in young skin version, in the post on skin care. I like it so much. I am very delicate regarding the makeup remover because most of those on the market burn my skin, because often containing alcohol. This is gentle, removes all makeup without irritating the skin. 

Vi avevo già parlato di questo latte detergente, nella versione pelli giovani, nel post sulla skin care. Mi piace davvero tanto. Io sono molto delicata per quanto riguarda il latte detergente in quanto la maggior parte di quelli in commercio mi bruciano la pelle, perché spesso contenenti alcool. Questo è delicato, rimuove tutto il makeup senza irritare la pelle.

Price - Prezzo: € 2,99

VENUS - crema lattea glicerinata
This face cream ... it's terrible! I do not buy it anymore. The smell is terrible, really terrible. The cream is very fluid and applying it remains the residue on the face. But the worst thing is that after a while your skin is dry. In short, a total disappointment. The best remains the Clinians.

Questa crema per il viso... è terribile! Non la comprerò mai più. L'odore è tremendo, è davvero fastidioso. La crema è molto fluida e applicandola sul viso restano dei residui bianchi. Ma la cosa peggiore è che dopo un po' la pelle è secca e tira. Insomma, una delusione totale. La migliore resta quella della Clinians.

Price - Prezzo: € 3,30


Voglia di... Beauty Express - light effect mask
My mom gave me this fantastic mask with carrot and lemon. The fragrance is delicious and fresh. After you apply it and rinse your skin remains very soft and moisturized. I love it.

Mia mamma mi ha regalato questa fantastica maschera alla carota e limone. Il profumo è buonissimo e fresco. Dopo averla applicata e risciacquata la pelle resta molto morbida ed idratata. Mi piace tantissimo.


And I took a brush for the eyebrows!
E inoltre ho preso un pennello per le sopracciglia!


And you? Have you tried these products? And above all: have you a cream that you want to recommend?
E voi? Avete provato questi prodotti? E soprattutto: avete una crema leggera da consigliarmi?

Have a wonderful day <3
_Aishettina_

You May Also Like

0 commenti